INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS:
1. Open the following link and fill out with all information in three short sections. (Application Link).
2. Once you have completed filling out your information, attaching any Files, Resumes, or CVs, you will be able to sign and submit your application by clicking send in the upper right hand corner.
3. Please email email@example.com, confirming that you have submitted your scholarship application and attach the Applicant’s Personal Portrait.
4. Scholarship winners will be announced on October 12, 2019. All applicants must submit the completed application by September 30th, 2019 5:00 PM EST (NO EXCEPTIONS).
FILITALIA INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS – REQUIREMENTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND CHECKLIST.
In order to be complete, an application must include the following:
• Completed scholarship application
• An official school transcript
• For high school students attending first year of College and College graduates attending first year of graduate students Need also evidence of University/ College enrollment (for those who qualify)
• For Applicants in 7th grade or above ONLY:An essay written in Italian or English describing your personal accomplishments in school and/or your career goals. Include an explanation of what makes you an exceptional candidate for the scholarship. You may include a personal experience that has influenced your life in a significant and relevant way. The essay should be typed, double spaced and contain a minimum of 500 words.
CONDITIONS OF SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
To be considered for a Filitalia International Scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
• All applicants must be individual members of a Filitalia Chapter, or their parents must be family members of a Filitalia Chapter in good standing for two consecutive years.
• Have a grade-point average of at least 3.0 or B or 85.• Membership dues must be up to date.
Filitalia International Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic performance, field of study, career objectives, and the potential commitment and abilities demonstrated by applicants that would enable them to make significant contributions to their chosen field of study. Applications will be “blindly” evaluated. That is names, addresses or distinguishing information that would reveal the applicant’s identity will not be made available to scholarship evaluators.
SCHOLARSHIP CONDITIONS SELECTED RECIPIENTS
To be eligible to receive awarded funds, a student must:
• Submit a written acceptance of the scholarship award by email or letter.
• Submit a letter of appreciation to Filitalia International, thanking the designated scholarship donor(s) for their generous contribution.
• Submit a color photograph via e-mail for publication.
• Attend the scholarship dinner IN PERSON on October 27, 2019. Applicants abroad are the only exception to this rule.For further information please call 215-334-8882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org